2020 has been a tough time to reflect on our values and the use of our time. Every year-end, I do this exercise to summarize everything that happened to me.
It is an excellent opportunity to embrace the good and positive things that happened to us and learn from the negative, and acknowledge the UNIVERSE for it.
I like to do this kind of review of the year. Celebrating each step is an act of confirmation for our efforts.
Have you already done your annual review?
Safe and happy 2021 for everyone!
1. I wrote a lot.
2. I published some stories.
- Canadiana Boots. Flash Nonfiction. Issued in Tint Journal. https://tintjournal.com/nonfiction/flash-nonfiction/232-canadiana-boots
- Deeply rooted. Short story. Anthology Crisscross stories Publisher www.EditorialMapale.com. Canadá, Ottawa.
3. I participated in various readings, literary gatherings and book fairs virtually
- One night with Marina Abramovic By Yannis Lobaina
- Yannis Lobaina High Park
- Canadiana Boots by Yannis Lobaina; Video By Tint Journal
4. I finished 2 manuscripts and sent them to possible publishers.
5. I supported various groups and individuals with my knowledge of using social media.
6. I enjoyed seeing the positive behaviour and sensitivity of my daughter Amélie in her online classes.
7. Enjoy being in our family bubble more than ever.
8. I participated in the RAW Artists Canada National Arts Drive as a photographer and exhibited my new Storytelling Photographs in my window. I also supported them as Ambassador of the city of Toronto. It was a great experience.
9. I taught as an artist facilitator more than 20 online creative writing workshops.
10. I participated in the International Women’s day celebration. Organized by MUse Art in Mimico Public Library.
11. My friend Hanna Himbert gave me a very beautiful interview.
12. I created a group on Fb of women to share our experience as women and artist mothers A MUJER(OTHERHOOD )ARTIST NETWORK (Aka AMAN) hosted by Yannis Lobaina. Diseño de Jessica Carrasco.
13. I love curating and making Playlists so music is a vital part of my daily journey.https://open.spotify.com/playlist/5w2GdG0fw5QUkuVSJaozR0?si=z1VMdawIR9-fCMfGdZYW0A
14. I saw several people of my train of life get off. I saw others get on. I am thankful for both.
Despite everything that’s happened in 2020, a new year gives us a chance to reset, reevaluate our goals, and align ourselves with the life we want.
15. I used my time to learn new things, and study subjects that I am passionate about.
Adiós 2020! Welcome 2021! Feliz año!