by the Brightly Editors.
Summer Reading: Book Lists and Tips for Every Age
by the Brightly Editors.
Lectura de verano: listas de libros y consejos para todas las edades.
Hoy, les comparto este blog the Brightly Es uno de mis sitios preferidos para encontrar lecturas y recursos para mis clases. Read Brightly/ Lee brillantemente!. Brightly Editors, Han curado varias listas de Lectura de verano: listas de libros y consejos para todas las edades. Excelentes propuestas para nuestro Verano.
Les deseo a todos una linda jornada, y sigan cuidándose mucho. Disfruten el Verano, o su estación del momento.
School’s out for summer, which means the summer reading fun is about to begin! With no homework or packed schedules to worry about, those long, lazy days of summer are the perfect time for kicking back with a good book.
Because summer reading can be both fun and educational, we’ve compiled everything you need to help kids read and learn over the summer months. Download our Summer Reading Bingo Card for a fun, enriching reading experience that encourages kids to expand their reading horizons, and use our book recommendation lists to fulfill each prompt. Plus, find tips on stopping the summer slide, print out activities to keep kids entertained, explore funny audiobooks for families on the go, and so much more!
SUMMER READING LISTS FOR ALL AGES.
- Summer Reading for Ages 3 – 5Here are some amazing summer books that will keep your young ones engaged no matter what the summer throws at you.
- Summer Reading for Ages 6 – 8It’s more important than ever to keep kids reading over the summer. Reading every day is the best way to prevent the summer slide, or at least reduce it as much as possible.
- Summer Reading for Ages 9 – 12Whether you’re hoping to keep them learning over the summer or you just want to arm your tween with a stack of books that will transport them to a new and exciting place, these middle grade books are a great place to start!
- Summer Reading for TeensIf you’re hoping to discover some fabulous debuts or read a new story from a favorite author, there is no shortage of good YA titles to read this summer.
- How to Help Your Kids Tackle Their Required Summer Reading
- The Best Learning Apps to Keep Kids Engaged All Summer
- 18 Great Learning Games for Car Trips
- Ways to Get Your Child Ready for Kindergarten This Summer
- Summer Learning Loss Prevention Tips for 6- to 8-Year-Olds
- 8 Ways to Prevent Tweens from Backsliding This Summer
- Read-Alouds and Activities to Inspire Screen-Free Summer Adventures
- Picture Books to Inspire Children to Get Outside and Explore
- Summer Printables and Activities for Kids
- 6 Easy Ways to Get Outside and Read This Summer
- Boredom-Busting Activity Books for Kids
- 6 Reasons to Visit the Library This Summer
- Free Mega Pack of Mad Libs
- “Reading is important, because if you can read, you can learn anything about everything and everything about anything.”TOMIE DEPAOLA
- “There are perhaps no days of our childhood we lived so fully as those we spent with a favorite book.”MARCEL PROUST
- “Read to live another life, even if only for a chapter.”JORDAN URTSO